Georeferencing

This week was all about Georeferencing and using ArcScene. Georeferencing was really cool because you were basically drawing on the map. You trace the outline of a building or just trace a road and then: boom! you have made a new part of the map. I also learned how to edit an attribute table in ArcMap. These were some of my burning questions from the start. like if I was working as a database manager for a city and a new building was built, how exactly would I add it on? Now I know at least one way, and I am sure that there are more ways that I will learn about during some other classes. ArcScene was interesting but I found it hard for it to be informative on it's own. I could see using it in the future to make some sort of graphic aide for a presentation.

Here are some of the maps I made this week:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer Cartography - Week 1 Introductions