Computer Cartography - Week 1 Introductions

Hey everyone, I'm Eddie Grammer. I am in Ocoee, Florida which is right next to Orlando, Florida. I have a Bachelors in Biology from UCF and I currently work in a research and development lab for Coke-a-Cola (not pictured in the map tour). I am a part time student now and I am loving it! There is way less stress this way, and I actually have time for hobbies like playing video games, going to theme parks, and visiting family who just so happen to live near a beach. 
I enrolled in this program to make myself more employable. At UCF I had a few classes where they showed us what we could do with GIS technology and it was really interesting, so I figured "why not learn more about it?" In the end, I hope to get a position with the government and preferably doing something that involves the environment, but I am pretty open minded. I really enjoyed the Intro to GIS course last semester and I am looking forward to learning more!
Here is a link to my Map Tour: http://arcg.is/2msP4w8
I look forward to working with you all and figuring out how to get better with GIS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10

Week 5: Projections

Cartography: Week 3 Intro to Illustrator