This week was a real whirlwind! After figuring out that I was getting my data from the wrong place, I was able to make this week's map. I thought it was really cool making the insert map! This product almost looks professional! There were lots of little details when it came to changing symbols and labels: some things you have to double click and some things you have to right click. After navigating through all of that, I was able to get all of the essential map elements. All-in-all, the big parts: making the insert map, adding the data, and arranging the elements was easy; formatting all of the small details was the most tricky part, but after reading the manual and clicking around everything seems to have come together.

Excluding the hurricane, this was a great week, and I am looking forward to week three!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer Cartography - Week 1 Introductions